FUSION MS-AM702 70W - 2 Channel Amplifier
Class D, 70W x 2 Zone Amplifier
FUSION's Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support the multi-zone technology. The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
Why Do I Need A Zone Amplifier?
A Marine Zone Amplifier is needed if you are planning a multi-zoned system, comprising of three or four zones.
FUSION's Marine Stereo Units have the capability to run up to four pairs of speakers. You will also need to install a Marine Zone Amplifier if your sound system has more than four pairs of speakers.
- 2 Channel
- Class D
- 70W x 2
- 2 Ohm Stable
- Water resistant design
- Conformal coated PCB
- Audio detect selectable function the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
- Selectable high pass/ full range setting
- Variable high pass filter
- Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
- High Pass Crossover: 60Hz-600Hz
- Operating Range: 10-16V DC
- Max Power Rating (Watts): D-Class 70W
- Ratings per channel: 20W RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33WRMS @ 2 ohms per channel
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : FUSION
Manufacturer Part No : MS-AM702
UPC : 9416523603566